The original Sonix’s OST Collection blog was deleted by Google in July 2016. Because of many reasons, I can not restore my backup to Blogger or WordPress self-hosted. That’s why I must start again from scratch.
For someone who need old links of my upload which I can not repost here, you can download backup XML file and get them inside (if you know how).
For this new blog, I currently using private offshore VPS. The current price for hosting + domain is about 120 USD/year (100 USD for 2 VPSs – 20 USD for 2 domains renewal + money to buy some rare CDs).
That’s why I use ouo.io for MEGA links, so please be sympathetic to me. If you can’t download, just send message to this Facebook and I will send you direct link.
As I always said, I can pay all money on my own. If you get OST you wanted from my blog, say “thank you” is enough for me, but if you still want to support me, you can do it in many ways:
- Buy premium account or product via my affiliate link: Uploaded, CDJapan, Play-asia
- Donate via Paypal (email@example.com)
Special thanks to donators:
- Donate via Webmoney
Thank you and keep enjoying the game soundtracks.
Due to a large requests recently, I decided to open this searching soundtrack service. For this service, I will be the one who searching the soundtrack you want on the internet and upload on the hosting you want, or use my own rip if possible. The quality would be lossless and I will send it to your email.
Fee: 5 USD per album (size / number of CDs doesn’t matter)
How to works:
- Send the money to paypal email: firstname.lastname@example.org (you can send more than 5 USD, consider it as a donation to help my blog)
- List the album you want in the Note section
- Contact me via email@example.com and send me the transaction ID & VGMDB link
- If I can’t find lossless quality, mp3 file will be send or you can contact me for request.
- I will refund if I can’t find the soundtrack.
- I won’t do free request any more since it would take me a lot of time in this covid-19 era. I hope you could understand my circumstances.
Note 2: I can help you buy iTunes music cheaper than US or JP store. Contact me via email for more information.
P/s: If you can find what you want on this blog, say “thank you” should be enough, but if you want to support me, you’re welcome. Please visit this page for more details.