Currently, the DEFAULT PASSWORD is the domain name which you are visiting right now, start with “s” and end with “n”, no caplock. It is also on file’s name.
Another hint: password is my twitter username without “@”
However, some old uploads (just a few uploads, not all) would have diffirent password because of some sort of problem before.
Please check the list below if default password didn’t work for you.
For so old uploads on blogger blog (they all dead links anyway), you can try: email@example.com
The original Sonix’s OST Collection blog was deleted by Google in July 2016. Because of many reasons, I can not restore my backup to Blogger or Wordpress self-hosted. That’s why I must start again from scratch.
For someone who need old links of my upload which I can not repost here, you can download backup XML file and get them inside (if you know how).
For this new blog, I currently using private offshore VPS. The current price for hosting + domain is about 120 USD/year (100 USD for 2 VPSs – 20 USD for 2 domains renewal + money to buy some rare CDs).
That’s why I use ouo.io for MEGA links, so please be sympathetic to me. If you can’t download, just send message to this Facebook and I will send you direct link.
If you get OST you wanted from my blog, say “thank you” is enough for me, but if you still want to support me, you can do it in many ways:
- Buy premium account or product via my affiliate link: Uploaded, Nitroflare, CDJapan, Play-asia
- Donate via Paypal (It’s better to send directly to email firstname.lastname@example.org or use button below)
From paypal documentation, the donation button has technical problems that users from Fiji, Egypt, China, India, Japan, Taiwan, or Hong Kong can’t make payment. So if you’re from these countries, you can go to Paypal dashboard and send it directly to my email (email@example.com). Maybe that will work.
Special thanks to donators:
- Donate via Webmoney
Thank you and keep enjoying the game soundtracks.
Due to a large requests recently, I decided to open this SSS ~ “Searching soundtrack Service”. For this, I will be the one who search the soundtrack you want on the internet and upload on the hosting you choose, or use my own rip if possible. The quality would be lossless if possible and I will send it to your email. You can also use this service to get lossless of my uploads, but remember I don’t usually keep old albums, so you should request soon.
Fee: 5 USD per album (size / number of CDs doesn’t matter)
How to works:
- Send the money to paypal email: firstname.lastname@example.org (you can send more than 5 USD, considering it as a donation to help my blog). I also accept WMZ or BTC if possible.
- List the album you want in the Note section
- Contact me via email@example.com and send me the transaction ID & VGMDB link
- If I can’t find lossless quality, mp3 file will be send or you can contact me for refund.
- I will refund if I can’t find the soundtrack.
- I can’t find every soundtrack out there, especially rare albums, but I’m sure it would be better than using Google.
- I won’t do free request any more since it would take me a lot of time in this covid-19 era. I hope you could understand my circumstances.
Note 2: I can help you buy iTunes music cheaper than US or JP store. Contact me via email for more information.
P/s: If you can find what you want on this blog, say “thank you” should be enough, but if you want to support me, you’re welcome. Please visit this page for more details.